- What is DegreeWorks?
- How do I read my degree audits?
- Does using DegreeWorks mean I do not need to see my counselor or complete a Student Educational Plan?
- Can I register for classes in DegreeWorks?
- Can I see how many classes I have left to fulfill my requirements?
- Can I see a list of all the classes I’ve taken at NOCCCD (Cypress College, Fullerton College, and North Orange Continuing Education)?
- What do I do if I believe my academic information is incorrect?
- If I have additional questions about DegreeWorks, whom do I contact?
Using the Audit
- How is my audit different from my transcript?
- If all the boxes are checked, does that mean I’m graduating?
- How will my current courses apply if I wish to change my program of study? major or GE Pattern?
- What is the In Progress Block?
- I have withdrawn from a class so why it is still listed in the In Progress block?
- Why is my Degree coming up incorrectly?
- Are there requirements for graduation that DegreeWorks doesn’t check?
- The term just ended. When will my degree audit be updated with my grades?