The Anaheim Campus houses the North Orange County Community College District and SCE administrative offices as well as classroom space to serve more than 10,000 students a year, representing all program areas. Most of the career technical education programs are offered at the
Anaheim Campus, with allied health lab facilities for hands-on training and computer lab environments for acquiring essential skills. The comprehensive nature of the Anaheim Campus provides a rich landscape that facilitates collaborative efforts among the various instructional programs and student services. Renovations to existing classrooms and service areas are on-going as we continue to evolve with the changing needs of our students, employers and community.
1830 W. Romneya Drive
Anaheim, CA 92801
Monday -Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Anaheim Campus is a dedicated space for SCE classrooms and staff offices, including these most notable programs:
- Disability Support Services (DSS) Lifeskills Advancement Education
- Basic Skills/High School Diploma Program (LEAP)
- Program Student Success and Support
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Program (SSSP)
- Helping Hands Clothing Closet
- Career Technical Education
- Administrative Assistant Medical Assistant
- Early Childhood Education Pharmacy Technician
- Funeral Service Assistant Quality Assurance Management for
- Electrical Trainee Medical Devices
- Management Program
- Workforce Development
- Center for Applied Competitive Technologies (CACT) / Deputy Sector
- Navigator for Advanced Manufacturing for Orange County
For information: 714.808.4645